Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text messages not working on my Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Still not receiving texts ever since the last apple update. I’ve checked all my notification settings in the app and on my phone and nothing works. Calls go through, but not texts. Any ideas? All notifications are switched to on.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@CJCOOK it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. By the way, I'm sorry for the late response. However, I would like to follow up on the notifications issue that your Fitbit Versa is experiencing. I appreciate the time trying the troubleshooting steps you mentioned before contacting our forums.

I would like to know if the issue persists or if it got resolved after trying the troubleshooting steps that shared @LZeeW.

If you found her post helpful, please accept it as a solution so other users that experience the same issue can find it easier.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

@CJCOOK   If you are referring specifically to problems since updating to iOS 13, then please follow the troubleshooting steps in this Help article.  I hope this will help you.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@CJCOOK it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. By the way, I'm sorry for the late response. However, I would like to follow up on the notifications issue that your Fitbit Versa is experiencing. I appreciate the time trying the troubleshooting steps you mentioned before contacting our forums.

I would like to know if the issue persists or if it got resolved after trying the troubleshooting steps that shared @LZeeW.

If you found her post helpful, please accept it as a solution so other users that experience the same issue can find it easier.

Looking forward to your response.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I’m still having issues receiving texts, and I’ve tried all the troubleshooting steps.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately no, I’m still not receiving text messages like I used to. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting steps and still nothing. Calls go through and calendar invites, but no texts. It all started with the latest IPhone update and hasn’t worked since. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried all that. No luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm following this thread.  I'm dealing with the same issue.  My calendar notifications come through, same with phone calls, but no text messages.  I tried all the trouble shooting and it's still not working. 

Best Answer

Hi.  I also have been having problems with just text notifications and have tried (several times!) each of the solutions offered on these forums to no avail. I have an iphone 8 and am current on all updates on the phone and app.

What is the next response that FitBit can offer those of us who still can't get text messages for nearly a month now??  And please, don't send me back to the original Help article.  

Thanks.

Best Answer

I, too, have tried everything and nothing has worked for the text messages. Everything else works, just not the texts.

Best Answer

I guess Fitbit doesn’t care enough to solve these issues. 

Best Answer

I’m having the same issues...also problems with sleep tracker...should of bought an Apple Watch 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok I called support and got it figured out! Go into your settings on your phone. Then to notifications. Then to messages. Click on show preview and make sure it’s set to always or when unlocked. It can’t be on never or it won’t work!

Best Answer

That doesn’t make any sense because that’s for turning off the previews on your screen, not the Versa.....I’ve never had that on and it used to work before 🧐

Best Answer

I did all the troubleshooting and as suggested, it still doesn’t work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi..still no luck..and now my sleep analysis doesn’t work either 😳
Best Answer
0 Votes