Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive AOL app Notifications.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my new Versa today.  I receive all notifications except emails.  I use AOL and I have an IPhone.  I have the aol app on my phone and have tried turning on the notifications on both the app and in my iPhone settings under Notifications.  I have even disconnected the watch from my phone, turned the phone off and on again, and reconnected the watch to my IPhone Bluetooth.  Still no luck getting email notifications.  Any help would be appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @LOL111, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to have you on board the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I appreciate you have let me know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. At this moment I would like to suggest  you to go to your phone Settings > Notifications > AOL and disable Notifications, then restart your phone and enable Notifications again, making sure the following is enabled:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show on Lock Screen
  • Show in History
  • Show as Banners (Temporary)

Then, the next time you get an AOL push notification on your phone, open the Fitbit app and go to Account > Versa > Notifications > App Notifications and search for AOL. If it's still not appearing, force-quit the app and try again. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. It is working now!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LOL111, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you are unable to receive AOL app notifications, try some fixes such as:

Make sure that your device can connect to the Internet
Check the Outbox for unsent emails
Check your email address and password
Check your settings

Best Answer
0 Votes