Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive Versa with blank screen.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Need some help here my Fitbit versa has stop working black screen will not respond to restart  will not turn on in charging port nothing green heart light works but thin stops working ..

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
102 REPLIES 102

how did you solve it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did not solve this issue. I worked with support and they sent a
replacement. Overall, i believe the Fitbit Versa is defective and I would
not purchase it again. Just recently a white halo started to appear on the
screen and my original warranty expired in June 2019.
Best Answer
It was still under warranty so they sent me another one but it just broke
again!!! I'm done with Fitbit
Best Answer

My replacement is black now just like my orginal one. I'm getting ready to contact them. there is no reason I pay well over hundred dollars for something and it continues to break. I'm very disappointed.  

Best Answer

I just bought my fitbit versa and now theres  nothing there except a blackbscreen please help

Best Answer
Intact Fitbit. Get a new one.
Best Answer

Hello,

I am also having this problem. It actually happened in April but I’ve just not got around to sorting it out, until now! My Versa won’t turn on at all. I tried to charge it for a few hours but nothing, no lights on the screen and no green lights flashing on the back. As I say, it happened a while ago. From what I remember, it still had a fair bit of charge in it at the time. Does anybody know if there is a fix for this yet or is it a case of contacting Fitbit directly? Thanks. 

Best Answer

This happened to me earlier this week. Versa is 15 months old, no problems until one afternoon it just died - black screen, no green lights, unable to reset or recharge. Because it’s out of warranty, the only solution offered is a discount on a new one. I’m back to using my 3 year old Charge 2 and considering non- Fitbit alternative to replace the Versa. 

Best Answer

Im sorry to hear that yours has gone wrong as well. It’s disappointing that something that costs £120 fails so quickly and that they haven’t offered you a replacement for free. I’m assuming that I will get the same response.

Best Answer
Support sent a new one. I never know what is wrong with the versa. It just
gets replaced. My versa was replaced 2X. But I didnt start using the 3rd
one because my skin was being burned where the light scans my wrist.
Best Answer
Get a new one. If it’s under warranty they will send you a new one.
Best Answer

Exact same for me. Pissed off.

Best Answer

I am having the same problem. I have replaced the Versa so many times, it’s out of warranty now. Really stinks because I really liked this style but I keep having problems.

Best Answer

My less than a year old versa is doing this too. It was having issues with the heart rate always reading 150+ bpm over the last month or two and then today it just went blank, won’t sync, won’t charge, and won’t reset in any fashion. 

Best Answer
Sadly, I left the Fitbit family for an Apple Watch. Different way of tracking stats and needs to be charged daily but I just didn’t want to chance another Versa.

Helen
Best Answer

My versa went black after working fine all day. I tried all the restarts and nothing worked.  Try doing the live chat with Fitbit customer service.  They are sending me a replacement within a week or two🤷‍:female_sign:. I guess this is a common problem

Best Answer

Hi. I am having the same problem.  I have tried normal reset and factory restart steps but my Fitbit verse is not responding at all.  Please could you help me?

Best Answer
My problem required Fitbit to replace my unit. I’d contact customer service.
Best Answer

Thank you, I’ll do that.

Best Answer
Sorry, I can’t help. I was unable to revive my Versa. Fitbit offered a discount on a new one but I switched to an Apple Watch instead.

Helen
Best Answer