Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using music control and running app at the same time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I managed to get my new Versa to control my spotify app pretty quickly but I lose the control once I start a new run using the running app.  Sometimes I feel like skipping a certain song that comes on but I'm not able to go back to that control when I am in a running session.  I can still hear the music, I just lose the ability to skip tracks and change the volume.   Is there something I'm missing or is that just not possible with this watch?   

I had a classic pebble which I liked quite a bit for this because I could easily go and change a track but then go back to see my run distance with a few clicks.    

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Let'sLlook at your Versa Upset Manual @Kellyks. Look at page 19. to open the music control hold in the bsck(left) button. It is the same button you use to get to tyetmusic control from the clock. 

I answered this question and a search would have given the answer without asking .

Can I use music controls while exercising?

Best Answer

I tired that yesterday and apparently I didn’t hold the button long enough.  I also searched before asking the question but didn’t find the answer.  Thank you for clearing it up.

Best Answer
0 Votes