Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 HR wrong

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 consistently gives incorrect HR readings during workouts. I've tried wearing it high, low, both wrists, snug, loose, inside and outside wrist placement, and restarting it with no improvement. It will display 102 BPM when my HR is actually 170 BPM. I was considering replacing it with the Fitbit Sense or Versa 3, but I've read that many Fitbit users experience the same issue with those watches, as well. There are numerous complaints online (this site and others) about the Versa 2, 3, and Sense HR problem. Fitbit, please find a successful resolution, and stop answering with the same automated response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Follow up - when I initiated a workout today, my fitbit went from a correct HR reading to " --" which meant it can't read it at all. I didn't change anything or even move!. As soon as I ended the workout, the heart rate picked up and tracked my heart rate correctly throughout my exercise. To me, this indicates it is a software issue rather than a hardware issue. Please respond, Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes