Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 - Inaccurate heart rate during exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I upgraded to a Versa 2 from my Versa Lite, which was the second one to have a screen stop working. Within the first week, I noticed heart rate would drop drastically and stay low halfway through my workout. It should be a bell curve.

I contacted customer service and was told to restart, watch the position on my wrist, etc. I restarted and it worked for the next workout, then back to dropping mid workout. Now my workouts show more than 50% below zone on HIIT workouts!!! What gives? This is incredibly frustrating and irritating. 

My research in community forums shows this is a fairly regularly occuring problem. When I contacted customer service and mentioned this and asked about an check into updating/correcting, I was told they weren't fixing anything.

Fitbit, what is going on? I really like my Versa 2, but it doesn't help me when it is completely inaccurate.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I’m having the exact same problem... just popped on here to try and problem solve and sadly it looks like a common problem. I also do a lot of HIIT workouts and about 20-30min into a heavy workout my HR just drops, almost flatlining. I also wear A MYZone HR Monitor I got at my gym about a year ago. I have a good side by side comparison that shows the Fitbit just failing miserably. I’ll be contacting them tomorrow. 🙄 Good luck trying to get it replaced! I’m going to try. 

Best Answer

Frankly, I'm surprised you're getting a HR reading at all, but I'm sure this has everything to do with the January update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes