Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 alternative charging?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am on vacation in the Virgin Island and I left my Versa 2 charger at home like an idiot. Is there any other method of charging my Versa 2. I haven't been able to find a store in St John or St Thomas that has a versa 2 and/or a charger. I believe I found one place that had an off brand to charger the Versa 1. Any suggestions or am I out of luck for 2 1/2 weeks. 😞

TW

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Oh @wadezone  I hate to be the one to tell you, but you already knew. You need the charger unit for the Versa 2 and there is no alternate way to charge it. You could use the Fitbit mobile app to track your steps, but I know it's not the same as wearing the Fitbit. Sorry. Have a wonderful vacation.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Oh @wadezone  I hate to be the one to tell you, but you already knew. You need the charger unit for the Versa 2 and there is no alternate way to charge it. You could use the Fitbit mobile app to track your steps, but I know it's not the same as wearing the Fitbit. Sorry. Have a wonderful vacation.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@wadezone it's great to see you in our Fitbit forums. My friend @Odyssey13 is correct. I'm afraid that your Versa 2 needs its charger. I totally understand how you feel about this.

As alternative way to track your activity (as @Odyssey13 mentioned, it won't be the same) but you can try the MobileTrack feature. To learn more about this feature, please check out this help article.

I know that you wanted to have your activity tracked but don't let this to spoil your vacation and hope you enjoy these 2 weeks in the Virgin Island.

Let @Odyssey13 and me know if you have any questions! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Thanks @Odyssey13  and @JuanJoFitbit for your response. Referencing the mobile app is better than nothing. 

Best Answer

@wadezone I'm sorry for the late response. However, I'm sorry that there was no better answer but hope the app solution helps a little bit.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer