Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 button stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday the side button stopped working. This means obviously can go back to any screen. I accidentally selected Spotify and it has been on that screen for 5+hrs. It "wakes up" just fine, but I cannot back out of the screen. I tried connecting with help and it has stated the page cannot be found. Any help would be great.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @DK86. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

Please try to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button. If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air, just hold the tracker at arm's length and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button. Then, please try restarting your Versa 2 by following these steps

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried that, as that was suggested from the other topics. That did not work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DK86 At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer