Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 clock at wrong time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi my versa 2 has all of a sudden started displaying the wrong time and I don't get calls or WhatsApp messages coming through anymore.can anyone advise me please?thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @theelms2 

Your time on the Versa 2 should reflect the same time on your mobile device if you are connected to your Bluetooth. (Calls, WhatsApp and messages need Bluetooth connections as well) Look to ensure your still connected to your Versa 2 on your mobile devices Bluetooth. If it says you are connected try turning the Bluetooth off, restart your phone then turn Bluetooth on again. Go to your Fitbit App and sync your Versa 2 and look to see if the time on your Versa 2 has corrected it’s self. 

If the issue continues try restarting your Versa 2 by holding down the button on your Fitbit until you see the Fitbit Logo then release the button. You should feel the Fitbit vibrate indicating your Fitbit has restarted. 

😉 Hopefully that will get you back up and running again. Please let me know. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @theelms2 

Your time on the Versa 2 should reflect the same time on your mobile device if you are connected to your Bluetooth. (Calls, WhatsApp and messages need Bluetooth connections as well) Look to ensure your still connected to your Versa 2 on your mobile devices Bluetooth. If it says you are connected try turning the Bluetooth off, restart your phone then turn Bluetooth on again. Go to your Fitbit App and sync your Versa 2 and look to see if the time on your Versa 2 has corrected it’s self. 

If the issue continues try restarting your Versa 2 by holding down the button on your Fitbit until you see the Fitbit Logo then release the button. You should feel the Fitbit vibrate indicating your Fitbit has restarted. 

😉 Hopefully that will get you back up and running again. Please let me know. 

Best Answer

This did not work on re setting my time on my fitbit.  It appears if I want to attach to my phone there will be a charge, i do not want to pay to just reset my time on my fitbit??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @grandmother4 

I’m not entirely sure what you are saying in your post. The original poster had an issue with the wrong time showing on their Fitbit and the steps I provided helped the individual. 

I’m confused when you state your not going to “pay” just to reset your time. Syncing your Fitbit or restarting your Fitbit to address time issues doesn’t cost money. If your being asked to pay in someway there’s definitely a problem. 

If your experiencing issues with the time being incorrect on your Fitbit I’d suggest restarting your Fitbit by following the steps here: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186.htm

If the issue continues try turning your Bluetooth off, restart your phone then turn your Bluetooth on again then sync your Fitbit to see if that helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me and this is what i did to fix it.. Check your time zone setting. May require manual change. 

Go to Fitbit.com and click on the gear icon at the upper right and then Settings.  Scroll down to Time zone and set it correctly.  Then scroll on down and click on Submit and then sync your tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked, thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes