Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 does not react

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa 2 screen suddenly turned Black. Soft reset does not work. When charging no indication displayed. No way to get it up and running.

What can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Sorry your Versa 2 is not working.  By any chance are you still under warranty? Did you try another power source like laptop or another outlet?  Did you try and clean your charger with alcohol and your versa 2? I am sure you will get a response for additional help. Hoping you get the versa 2 up and running. Any green light coming from the back of your versa 2?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 screen turned black and thank you for mentioning that you have already tried a soft reset. 

Please follow the instructions of: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device? in order to change your watch's clock face.

Thank you for your advise @Steels07.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately I am not able to switch on the watch. It doesn't react to anything. Also it won't charge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting me know thay you can't charge your Versa 2 @SunsetRunner.

Please follow the instructions of: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Best Answer
0 Votes