Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 green screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 is showing a green screen. Only had it over a year and the reset isn’t working. Fully charged and can’t get it to work! Can someone advise? 

image.jpg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @CWB1970. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2 and for the image attached. 

Please restart your Versa 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @CWB1970. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2 and for the image attached. 

Please restart your Versa 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, thank you for this. We have tried all of this, as we had seen other people have had a similar problem. Unfortunately it still isn’t working. Please can you advise on what to do next? Thank you. 

Best Answer

Same happened to my Versa 2 as well, same green screen. I tried reboosting it, changing the clock face etc nothing is worked. Please pay attention to this topic @MarreFitbit or anyone from Fitbit support team

Best Answer

Appalling customer service from Fitbit. They advised me to buy a new one! Absolutely furious as this is a replacement for a previously faulty device. Not even a year old and I've to buy a new one! Come on Fitbit sort yourself out!

Best Answer

This is the third Fitbit Versa 2 that I have had to buy. Each one has died at almost the one year point each year.  The first one my daughter bought me for Mother's Day and it died the following May. Second one died the following April. This one turned into the awful green screen last week, recovered briefly, and is now permanently green.  I am looking at Galaxy watches now.  I love my Fitbit but they should last longer than one year. 

Best Answer