Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't swipe

Hi there.

A couple of days ago my Versa 2 started playing up. At first, when I'd use the stopwatch feature it wouldn't let me reset it back to 00:00. But now, I suddenly can no longer swipe through the interface. It is permanently stuck on the clock.

I have tried holding the back button to reset but it does not work.

Is it broken? Any help would be great. Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Shmurtles - generally when the button or swipe suddenly has problems something has happened to the watch. 

In some cases a restart will help. Hold the watch button for a full 10 seconds till it blanks or vibrates and wait for the logo to appear and for it to start.

Letting it run down completely and charging has been known to work occasionally or even changing the clock face.

If you can double tap and swipe, go to Quick Settings and check they are set right.

As a last resort a factory reset may help (but it's not without risk), You can chat via the Fitbit App, Help & support section, Contact Customer support, for help with that.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Shmurtles. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 won't swipe. We're here to help you! 

As @Guy_ has suggested, please make sure you've restarted your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device?. If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face.

If that doesn't work, please take a look at this post and the last resort I provided there. Hopefully that does the trick for you too! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

I tried the first teo steps and they didn't work.

So I tried the factory reset, and had to go through the steps of pairing it
again, setting up wifi and doing the update. The update took two hours, but
once it finished my Fitbit said the factory reset didn't work. Now I can't
use my Fitbit unless I do it all again,but I don't want to potentially
waste another two hours for it to have the sane error.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shmurtles Thanks for getting back and trying the steps recommended above. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team just right after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you have any questions regarding the outcome of your case, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team again. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. 

Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes