Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 not tracking anything

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 has stopped tracking everything - steps, sleep, heart rate etc. It’s charging fine though. 
I’ve tried changing the clock face as suggested on other posts which temporarily helped for a few hours but now it’s stopped tracking again 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Jaynie8815, welcome to the Fitbit Community. 

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. It is nice to know that you have already tried some of the steps suggested around the community. 

In this case, I would advise hard restarting your Fitbit Versa 2 as a first step. After doing this, all of its sensors will be rebooted and should function normally. To do this, only press and hold your Versa 2's left button for 10 seconds or so.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing after I got a new phone. I thought I did everything right in pairing the two together. It’s showing everything on my Fitbit app just nothing on my watch!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Brcy0388, thanks for joining in this thread and being part of the Fitbit Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are facing the same issue as @Jaynie8815. The fact that your device is the only one not showing what was recorded is quite particular. It can be because of an issue with the clock face you have chosen; please try switching to one made by Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes