Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 only flashes Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa is only showing the dots on the screen and this keep flashing on and off every 10 seconds.  I cannot do anything else with it.  Has anyone had this problem.  I have only had this devide about 7 months and this is just one of a number of issues I have had.  Really not impressed with Fit bit at all and wouldn't recommend this device to anyone.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @sallous.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team regarding this, please continue working with them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same problem. My versa 2 was 1 year and 4 months old when it happened. I have been in contact with fitbit and all they want to offer me is 35% off a new product. I think it is a manufacturer defect and believe I should get replacement value for a new fitbit. I am so disappointed in this product. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MBoraas.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing your experience. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. I am sure our Support team tried their best to help you, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. I appreciate your understanding and hope to keep you in the Fitbit family.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did a factory reset because the pause and stop  buttons would not work. After doing the reset on my Versa 2 it will not connect to the phone. I removed it as a devise from my phone, restarted both devises multiple times. IT will still not find the 'versa 2, anything I am missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @joetri63.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing the details of the issue with your watch. I appreciate your efforts and recommend confirming if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version: How do I update the Fitbit app? After that try the following:

1. Connect the watch to the charging cable. 
  2. Open the Fitbit app, tap on your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose Versa 2 and follow the onscreen instructions.

You can check our complete troubleshooting tips in Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Hope this gets you back on track. 

Best Answer
Thank you I have done this multiple times with no result. Please advise
next steps
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @joetri63.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts. I recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same-ish issue. Same response 35% off a new device.  Really? Why would I purchase a new one when it seems everyone is having an issue after we just had an update?? Seems like the update caused the issue.. 

Best Answer
Exactly! And to I have tried to get the 35% off and it is really
difficult. I have wasted so much of my precious time in this. I logged onto
the Fitbit link they gave me and tried to enter the promo code they gave
me. But it doesn’t apply to things on sale and all of the items that are
applicable for me to get are on sale. And you dot get the discount on sale
items. So pretty much we are offered to get the exact same thing that
anyone else who would buy Fitbit gets. No deal at all. So frustrated. I
guess Apple Watch it is for me. So disappointing as I used Fitbit for over
12 years and I still use their aria scale and I love how the 2 synced
together. So frustrating.
Best Answer