Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 pandora will not work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a pPandora premium subscription just got the Fitbit versa 2 tonight I have tried and tried and tried to get Pandora to sync from my phone to the Fitbit and it will not work I have restarted both my phone and the Fitbit I have re-downloaded the app I have done everything the page has told me to do and how to download it multiple times and it will not work and I read that the Fitbit versa had had multiple problems of this happening.

so what the heck Fitbit you sell a device that won’t work!! When that is the one thing people wanted it for was so they didn’t have to carry there phones around with them! If this doesn’t get resolved I want a full refund!

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

@Cmcortez711 Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. 

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this with your watch. Before I create a case on your behalf with our Support team, please confirm you've done this procedure to listen to Pandora stations in your Versa 2. 

If you are doing the procedure posted above but it's still not working, please try these steps: 

Plug your watch into the charger. Stations download automatically when the watch is charging and in range of your Wi-Fi network, or tap Force Sync Now in the Fitbit app to add the stations to your watch. 

To change the Wi-Fi network your watch is connected to or to make sure your network type is compatible, see How do I connect my Fitbit watch to Wi-Fi? 

If your stations don’t appear to be downloading, review the troubleshooting steps in Why won't my Fitbit watch connect to Wi-Fi? and Why won't my Fitbit device sync? Then try again to download your stations.

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried multiple times to troubleshoot it I tried multiple times to try and
get it to work and looked on the different feeds and followed instructions
that were given by Fitbit that I had decided to return my Fitbit and will
no longer using your products because if you can’t get one simple thing to
work then it’s not worth the price
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cmcortez711 Thanks for getting back. I appreciate the time you took to troubleshoot this with us. 

Sorry to hear that you returned your Fitbit. Hope you could give us another opportunity in the future. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

After syncing, it says no pandora stations. What do I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CHELS0605 Welcome to the Community. Thanks for letting me know that after you synced it's not showing any Pandora stations. 

In this case, I would like you to confirm you did this procedure to sync your Pandora stations. Could you let me know if you're seeing no Pandora stations on your Versa or on your phone? 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I did this many times. I returned my fit bit because your product is
not worth the pain and time. Not worth the money when it doesn’t work at
all.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree 100% I have been messing with mine for 2 weeks and still can't get pandora to load.  And the fact that all they do is send you a link to their troubleshooting page is not helpful.  We are smart enough to have tried all of those things and others many times.  

Best Answer

Hi, I have been trying to get my pandora to sync to my Versa 2 for a couple weeks. Originally I was going to purchase the lite version but as a paid subscriber to Pandora I decided to upgrade to enjoy the benefits of not needing to carry my phone to listen to music. I have followed all the steps and receive the download on progress message but it never completes. I’m getting very frustrated with the process.  Any pointers ??

Best Answer

Did you ever get this resolved? It's not working for me at all and it's driving me insane. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, I gave up and went back to using my phone and AirPods. Being able to have music stream from my Fitbit was the only reason I bought the versa. 
I tried everything that was posted. 
If you figure it out please let me know. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer

I am joining the ranks of frustrated Versa 2 users who cannot get Pandora stations to load to the Fitbit app.  I am a Pandora Plus subscriber, so that is not the problem.  I have installed, uninstalled, reinstalled, factory reset, I have tried the download in every room in my house, I even called my internet provider to test my modem and router and then I used another WiFi to try - all to NO avail.  I am so disappointed.  My first and original Versa's touch screen failed just outside of the 1 year warranty period, so I was graciously offered 35% off of a new tracker.  I was hesitant after reading so many reviews on the issue I was having and the lack of customer support that Fitbit truly offers.  I have clicked every link on what to do, done everything I was supposed to do and come Monday, when I may or not be able to speak to an actual person, they'll ask me whether I did everything the forums suggest.  I was really hoping one of these many, many times the download would work.  I like the tracker, it suits my needs - it just doesn't do all it is supposed to do.  UGH!    

Best Answer

How do you get Pandora to downlaod the offline stations so I can use the Wearable Device with my ear buds or a speaker without my phone being close by?  This was literally the selling point for me and after reading these other users struggle but apparently not get a resolution I’m getting pretty frustrated with this product and it’s day one.  Ready to return it in less than 24 hours.  Has anyone gotten Pandora to download your top stations to the watch for use without the phone?  One person?  And I do expect support to respond but do not waste my time sending a link to your already accessible documents.  I’ve spent two hours turning phones and devices offline and loading and deleting apps so all those steps have been taken.  Just tell me if anyone has gotten it to work or reach out to me personally to get this corrected as soon as possible.

Best Answer
I got it to work after speaking with support. My WiFi didn’t have the proper access to download it but my work WiFi did. 
I hope this helps. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer

I am having the same issue with Pandora not syncing with Fitbit Versa 2 I have spent a few hours over numerous days.  The log shows process half way complete but never gets any further.  I have tried this in many rooms and even right next to the router.  This is very frustrating

Best Answer

I am having a problem like this too when I try to connect my Versa 2 I can link my account but after that it just says unexpected error occurred please try again later. I have waited 24 hours and it still won’t work! Keep it tiger Fitbit. So far my review on the versa 2 is a 3 stars, very dissatisfied with my purchase. If anybody knows a solution please help me

Best Answer