Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 reboot loop

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my versa 2 since March and it's been fine. No problems, nothing out of the ordinary. But a month ago it started randomly restarting. I would feel it vibrate, the screen would turn on and it wouldn't have a heartrate displayed. Yesterday morning, the touchscreen stopped responding. I've turned it of and on again, done a soft reset, and Done factory reset but It got worst after the factory reset. The watch not even switch on now just keeps showing the Fitbit logo and restarting by itself. Totally disappointed, the watch is useless now. I have done all the TB steps from Fitbit forum. any help please? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @gabipici, welcome to the Communigy Forums!

I appreciate all the details that were shared in your post and for trying some troubleshooting steps prior to posting, certainly, your Versa 2 isn't working the way it was designed. Let me share with you that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf to provide you further assistance with the difficulties you're currently experiencing. Please keep an eye on your email inbox because they'll be in touch with you pretty soon. 

In the meantime they contact you, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m also having the same problem with my versa 2 

Continuous reboot loop …frustrating 

Best Answer