Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen came off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 screen has separated from the watch body. It is hanging by the connector ribbon. Can this be repaired. Fitbit say the unit cannot be replaced as it is out of warranty.  Do I just throw it away? Please help. I like using my Fitbit but it doesn't last very long.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @NikkiSimon. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Please note that our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team once again so they can clarify any doubt.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @NikkiSimon. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 2. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

Please note that our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team once again so they can clarify any doubt.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply.  It does not answer my basic question which is, do I simply dispose of the unit as there are no repair facilities,  even if it as my cost? 

It seems an enormous waste given the price of these units in South Africa.   I've noticed on other forums that many Fitbit users are discouraged by the lack of repair options.

Thank you.

Nicolette Simon 

Best Answer

@NikkiSimon I totally understand where you're coming from. 

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case or what to do with your Fitbit device, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team once again so they can clarify any doubt.

Have a good day. 

Best Answer