Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 screen came off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is my 3rd Fitbit watch in less than 2 years. Each one broke at 6-8 months of ownership.  I recently purchased the Fitbit versa 2 and out of the blue I got a screen with a red charge signal. I put it on my charger thinking it needed a charge. After about 20 minutes the entire front screen just popped out. Now it won't come on at all. I've had it with Fitbit and their products.  I will not be purchasing another.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Mscrystalp, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit devices, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. Let me share with you that our Customer Support team was contacted on your behalf to provide you further assistance with the difficulties you're currently experiencing. Please keep an eye on your email inbox because they'll be in touch with you pretty soon. 

In the meantime they contact you, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I have the same situation that just took place with my fitbit versa 2. I had received the red charge signal so I charged it and when it came on, I did a firmware update. Shortly after this, as I was washing my hands, the screen popped off while I was wearing the fitbit, and as you can imagine the inside of the watch got wet as a result. Is this norm or expected to happen with the fitbit, for the screen to just pop off?? From the comments I've found in the community, seems like it happens more often than not. After I let it dry, the screen won't go back to its place so it's effectively done. Pretty disappointed. 

Best Answer