Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 shows only a Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

OMG! Now I upset because I see a lot of people having the same problem with the Versa 2. My sensors won't come on and I only see the Logo. I have tried everything; charged it, held the button to reset, and nothing. Sadly to say I brought the Versa to replace another watch and now it doesn't work. Please any additional suggestions please post. Thanks!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Pam2021.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling and recommend trying the following:

1. Confirm the steps to restart your watch: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

2. Open the Fitbit app and tap your profile picture from the Today tab.
3. Tap Set Up a Device.
4. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

If you experience any difficulties, please follow the troubleshooting instructions at Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No nothing worked and the sensor lights still won’t come on.  I’m so sorry to bother you I will check my warranty that I got from QVC or HSN.  It’s been about a year since I purchased.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Pam2021.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts and the additional details. You can get in touch with our Support team so they can evaluate your device's behavior and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes