Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stuck on Fitbit Logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 is stuck at the logo screen for over 1 week now after auto-reboot. I have tried all the solution posted on different blogs/videos , community. Like the one mentioned below as well,

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
    1. Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
    2. Hold the button again until they feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates they initiated the factory reset.

BUT, nothing helps and it's still stuck there. Anyone has any other solution they want me to try , if not can FitBit do the replacement.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Regards

Deepak Sharma

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi there, @sharmad2. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Please note the issue you're having comes from performing a factory reset without first unpairing your Fitbit device from your Fitbit account and phone's Bluetooth settings. With that being said, I suggest following the steps below in the order listed:

• Unpair your Versa 2 from your phone's Bluetooth and also make sure it's no longer connect to your Fitbit app. 
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Versa 2 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 2.

If you can't get started with your Versa 2, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit is stuck in the same predicament. It just flashes the Fitbit logo. It does nothing. Even let the battery die to recharge it. The first time, it started working again, normally. For…less than a week. Now, nothing just flashes the logo. I bought this last year. And now it’s useless.

As the member above, I tried all the troubleshooting first. Nothing. 

Best Answer

I'm having exactly the same problem. Just have the logo flashing on and off 

Best Answer

Have you checked all the troubleshooting suggestions? I did all of them. The Fitbit wouldn’t respond to factory resetting. No matter how long I held the button. It just keeps flashing. 

if you haven’t, check out all the troubleshooting methods. If nothing works, contact their 24/7 Chat. I found them very helpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MarreFitbit , I have performed all the steps as you mentioned. and in the end tried to re-start the FitBit, but still no luck.It's stuck on the logo screen, the keeps flashing every 10 seconds, [ disappears and then reappears again ] but nothing after that.

Any other solution to my problem, OR now this watch is useless and can't be replaced and I have to just throw it in Garbage 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here , tried all nothing works. @CanOpal 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly the Issue, none of the resolutions provided by team is fixing it. @NROBB 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CanOpal did the 24/7 chat resolved your Issue and it's fixed now?

Best Answer
0 Votes

For me it is. I’m under warranty. Talk to them and see what they can do.

i did have a friend who got hers replaced and she had hers for at least 2 years. 

i can’r guarantee all solutions work, but the chat associate was very helpful.

Best Answer