Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 stuck on Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had to restart my fit bit but the clock face isn't appearing its just stuck on the fitbit little spots with different languages. The app is working but keeps saying fitbit sync failed 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Getfitmum24, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for troubleshooting your Versa 2 prior to posting. Based on the information that was shared in your post, it seems that your device is not currently setup with your account. That being said, can you please let me know which mobile device are you using with your Fitbit and when was the first time you experienced this inconvenience? 

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check all the information that's specified on: How do I set up my Fitbit device? to check if all the requirements are correctly configured to setup your device. Then, you can move forward to the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. 

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thankyou I managed to sort it out 😊

Sent from Sky Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome @Getfitmum24, your update is appreciated. Sorry for the delayed reply once again.

I'm happy to know that your concern was resolved, thanks for troubleshooting your device. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be around.

I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate. There are several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, better sleep, among others. I'm sure that they will be happy to meet you there.

See you around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes