Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 touch screen isn't working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Unable to scroll through screens on Versa 2. It will not let me turn the Versa off or on. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @Shezzalicious, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to solve this situation prior to posting here.

Please restart your Versa 2 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Let me know how it goes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hello, my fitbit still wouldn’t let me scroll to other screens. Have done the latest update and now my screen wont turn on. Occasionally will vibrate for a second and flash up my clockface then it disappears. Says it cant sync when I go into the app. Getting frustrated as I had been having scollong to other screen issues for months but I still could see my clockface at least. Now seeing a blank screen ☹️

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shezzalicious I understand how frustrating this can be. Thanks for following the steps provided to you.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes