Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 touch screen stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It doesn’t matter how many times I hold the button on the side to reset the watch. 
the logo comes up but it doesn’t vibrate. I’ve lost count the amount of times I’ve tried. 
I can’t get to settings as obviously touch screen not working. 
according to the app it’s up to date. 
any ideas please anyone. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit community, @Balfourmark!

Sad to hear that you're having an issue with your Versa 2. Thanks for having taken the time trying to get things fixed by yourself.
As there is a chance that your device's battery is deep discharged, please try giving it a full charge. If it won't charge, I'd suggest having a look here for troubleshooting:

Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer

Hello, the same exact thing happened with my wife's Versa 2 about about a week ago.   I have tried several times to do the soft reset by pushing in the button, but no luck.   We have charged it fully, but this did not work as well.  Everything else works perfectly on it, we just cannot use the touch screen.    We have had it less than 2yrs.   If you anyone else hears what we can try, please let us know.    Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!
Exactly the same thing happened to mine yesterday. Although I've had it for 46 months with only one prior big hickup.
Now the touch is non-responsive, tried soft reset, tried changing clock face (soft resetting with Fitbit-made clock face), gave it a 99% charge this morning (and it has for some reason drawn 20% battery in the last 8 hours even though I normally have at least 4 days of battery.
Pulse, calorie and sleep tracking, time and date works as it should, and changes via the app are working fine.
I'm going to try a factory reset after work.

----

Realized I won't be able to factory reset as the seemingly only way to factory reset the watch is from settings, which can't be reached without touch screen input.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Pleased to know it’s not just me. Please let me know if factory reset
works.
Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes