Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 turning off and not vibrating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Versa 2 since November 2019 and for the last month it has randomly shut off with no warning and doesn’t record any information while this happens. Also my watch doesn’t vibrate when I get a messages or when I need to take more steps like it used to and the settings are the same. I tried a factory reset and the problem was fixed for about a day and a half. Now it is back to not working. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Stacielt You can attempt another factory reset but if you're not successful, I am afraid you will need to reach out to Customer Support to guide you through the next steps. Here's the link to Customer Support page. The good news is you're still covered under warranty and should receive a replacement.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Stacielt You can attempt another factory reset but if you're not successful, I am afraid you will need to reach out to Customer Support to guide you through the next steps. Here's the link to Customer Support page. The good news is you're still covered under warranty and should receive a replacement.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes