Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 unresponsive issues for a week

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Earlier this week, my versa 2 had a low battery. I put it on the charger and it wouldn't charge. I utilized the resources of why won't my fitbit charge and did the steps of cleaning it used different USB plugin etc. It still didn't charge. I left my fitbit on the charger for over 24 hours and finally it charged back up. 

The next few days I had issues with the fitbit. It would not vibrate to notify me to get my 250 steps in, but randomly would sometimes vibrate but no notifications. Yesterday morning it was not tracking steps or vibrating me to notify me to get my 250 steps for the hour so I restarted the fitbit. It was back to normal and still had charge (I believe half charge but don't remember fully). I started the workout function last night in the evening and when I check it my heart rate wasn't showing. During the middle of my workout, I checked again and it wasn't on, the screen black, even though it had about 50 percent charge. I have attempted to reset it by holding the side button but that doesn't work and I put it on the charger last night and it still has not turned on.

Any suggestions on a fix? This fitbit is only 1 year and 2 weeks old, for how much they are it should last longer than that and I find it convenient it starts having issues right after the year warranty is up. 🙄

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Probably best to contact Fitbit Support  directly.They may be able to help you.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I reached out they say I still have a warranty and are replacing the device! Thanks for the recommendation!

Best Answer
0 Votes

**Update** I reached out directly to Fitbit support. We trouble shooted and they said my warranty was still good! I am sending my device in and getting a new one 🙂 Very good service!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your feedback, it nice to know you will get sorted.

Customer support is good.

Hope you will enjoy the new one.

Btw. If you are happy with a post, please vote for it and/or click best answer if it helped solve your problem, so others with the same problem who are looking can find the answers easily.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My first suggestion would have been to do a restart, then a shutdown. Sometimes when the tracker turns on with a low battery things do not get initialized properly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes