Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 will not sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 will not sink to my phone.  It is monitoring my steps but will not sink to the time or calendar.  I have tried all possible things offered through google help and on this site.  
need assistance!?!?!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Jfremo Thank you for your reply and for confirming that you already tried all the troubleshooting steps provided.  

In this case, since you continue to experience the same problem to sync after all the steps shared in the forums, I recommend that you get in touch with the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. They will let you know how to proceed. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

See you around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @LeslieC23

Thank you for sharing this information about the trouble you've been having with your Versa 2.

Before considering other options, let me know what are the steps that you already tried. 

In the meantime, let me know if you already tried all the steps listed here to resolve syncing problems, and make sure to check the compatibility requirements listed here and to keep the Fitbit app updated to the latest version available. 

I'll be around. 

Best Answer

I've tried everything and even did a hard reset. Tried to set up as a new device and it says it "found it" but then doesn't connect. Please help. 

Best Answer

@Jfremo Thank you for your reply and for confirming that you already tried all the troubleshooting steps provided.  

In this case, since you continue to experience the same problem to sync after all the steps shared in the forums, I recommend that you get in touch with the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. They will let you know how to proceed. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

See you around. 

Best Answer