Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 won't vibrate when receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my fitbit versa 2 doesn't vibrate when receiving message or call notifications. I am sure I have all the settings right but if anyone can help, I would appreciate help please.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Louiethefly, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 2 is not vibrating when you receive notifications. I totally understand how you feel about this.

Please restart your Versa 2 as described in this help article. After this, monitor your watch during the next 24 hours and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried this and it didn't work.  I also only receive some of my notification and phone calls on fitbit . Can you please helpSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Louiethefly, thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps.

I'd like you to try one more workaround, which has been helpful for this type of issues. Please try a factory reset. To do so on your device, follow the steps below:

1. Hold the back button for about 8 seconds. 
  2. When the Fitbit logo disappears:
  • Release the button briefly (for less than 2 seconds). 
  • Hold the button again until they feel a second, longer vibration, which indicates they initiated the factory reset.

After this, set up your watch from scratch. Finally, keep monitoring your Versa 2 and see if the problem gets corrected.

Let me know how it goes.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes