Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 2 wont sync with Note 20 Ultra

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having issues with the messages and calendar not syncing with my Samsung Note 20 Ultra. I know this is a new phone and hope this is will be fixed very soon. I do not want to be forced to get the Galaxy Watch

Best Answer
17 REPLIES 17

Same issue.

Best Answer

as of Aug 21 my versa 2 won't sync with my Samsung galaxy ultra 20, usually I restart my phone and the issue fixes itself but not this time. 

Best Answer

Any fixes, in having the same issue.

Best Answer

My fitbit and phone synced once I restarted both devices and turned off/on my Bluetooth. Kind of annoying considering before I would just have to restart my phone and everything would sync..and this was also after 4 days of trying numerous things.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My stopped syncing the 21st as well! WTH is happening

Best Answer

That is very strange! Try turning your fitbit AND your phone off and then back on and see if it syncs then. You may also have to turn off and on your Bluetooth. But that was how I was able to get mine to sync again. Hope it helps!!

Best Answer

It fixed my issue, I was able to sink, thank you.  Let's see if it works for an extended period and provide me notifications.  More ti come...

Best Answer

I just got my ultra and I have done EVERYTHING  and NOTHING has worked 

Best Answer

When I first got my ultra and fitbit it was a little complicated getting the initial sync to work. I can't remember exactly what I did initially, I know I spent a lot of time on Google making sure I had all the correct apps downloaded, and my wifi and Bluetooth connected. I guess my only suggestion that has worked for me with the latest issue is basically shut down everything. Restart your phone and your fitbit, and reconnect your Bluetooth and then try to sync on the app again. Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not able pair my device ..earlier it got paired but was not syncing 

Best Answer

Last I checked about 2 weeks ago, Note 20 is not compatible with Fitbit which is why calls, text and email don't sync

Best Answer

My versa 2 was syncing before with my samsung galaxy note 20 and now after the update it does not. Very aggravated . Have deleted the app and rebooted phone and still NO syncing. Come on fitbit, fix this issue please!! Or I'll be getting rid of fitbit and going elsewhere!

Best Answer

I am having the same issue.  This is so disappointing Fitbit!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't think it's fitbit, I think it is Samsung issue.  I had to get a new phone a few months ago, got the Note 20, was working fine until the last update, now can't get them sync for messages, calendar, etc.  I'm going to try a suggestion from another post, turn off fitbit AND phone, hopefully this will work.  Disappointed with Samsung for making this such a pain in the butt.

Best Answer

I just got my note20 ultra 3days ago.. I have restarted both devices, I have uninstalled the app and re-installed it. On the Bluetooth Pairing and Linking page at Fitbit, it says there was an error while trying to bluetooth pair your device. Would you like to try again. I click try again, and it's just an endless loop of receiving the error message. When turning bluetooth off on my phone then turning it back on, it finds the my versa 2. When I click on it, it says an app is needed to use this device.. I just don't know what else to do!! Super frustrated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Of course right after I post my frustration with the same issue I think I figured it out and want to share with everyone. It is a Samsung issue. I had to go into Settings: Apps: Fitbit App: Permissions: and allow Calendar, Call Logs, Contacts, Location, Phone, Physical Activity.  Once I did this, I went back to the fit bit app and was able to finally pair my devices and they are now syncing. Yay for Persistence!!  🐵   

Best Answer

It worked!!!!!  I have the Note 20 5G but your course of action worked on this phone also.  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes