Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 clock face will not turn off

Versa 3 clock face is constantly on. Pressing on left side button to shut it down turns on the microphone. Going to settings to shut down does nothing either. It just vibrates so I'm unable to navigate in settings area

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Mere1217. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 3' screen is still not turning off. I will help you with this! 

Please check if your Versa 3 is not set on "Always-On" as this feature will only show you the time on the main screen all the time, unless you press the button of your watch to see other features and stats. If Always-On is enabled, to exit this mode, turn your wrist toward you, press the button, or double-tap the display. For more information, see How do I see the time on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to settings on the watch itself and "Always on Display" then click the "On" button and it should go to "Off" and your clock face should go off and only come on if you have it as motion on your wrist.  This, too, will also help with the prolonging the battery life.  This worked for me and I hope it works for you.

Best Answer