Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 display stuck on multiple languages

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

the screen on my fitbit versa 3 when I press the side button shows an oblong box with an arrow and a dash underneath and messages in all languages just keep rolling round underneath, Please can any-one help me

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @MARIA49. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3.

As a first approach, please follow @Guy_'s recommendations in case your Versa 3 is a brand new device. 

Nevertheless, if you have had your Versa 3 for a while and this started to happen suddenly, please try the following:

• Make sure you've removed your Versa 3 from your Fitbit account and from your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Setup your Versa 3 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 3.

If you can't get started with your Versa 3, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

I've created a new thread for your post for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @MARIA49 - this is a slightly different issue but can be resolved in the Fitbit App by clicking on the profile photo and then "+ Set up a Device" and installing the watch firmware and linking to your account. It may be new or in a factory reset state.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @MARIA49. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3.

As a first approach, please follow @Guy_'s recommendations in case your Versa 3 is a brand new device. 

Nevertheless, if you have had your Versa 3 for a while and this started to happen suddenly, please try the following:

• Make sure you've removed your Versa 3 from your Fitbit account and from your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Setup your Versa 3 again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa 3.

If you can't get started with your Versa 3, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

I've created a new thread for your post for organization purposes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes