Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 logs steps while sleeping

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Several times a week my new Versa3 logs 15,000 to 20,000 steps around 3 or 4 in the morning.  Is there a fix for this?  Or at least can I delete the steps?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Suezie96.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Versa 3. Thank you for the information provided.

If you placed your Watch on a nightstand I would recommend checking out if there is any electrical appliance issuing vibrations nearby. Your Versa 3 might record those vibrations as steps. If this is the case, please try placing it on a different place and see if the issue gets resolved.

You can negate the extra data by following the instructions in this article in the menu "How do I delete steps and floors in the Fitbit app?".

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
I am unable to find a way to alter steps. The extra steps fo not show up
as an exercise, so I cannot edit that way. Tapping on the large step count
in the daily step activity does not eork.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @Suezie96.

To negate the extra steps is necessary manually logging a driving activity. For instructions, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I delete steps and floors in the Fitbit app?".

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes