Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 screen came off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there! ,My first Versa 3 was a Christmas present in December 2020.  By April 21, the display fell off from regular use (no water exposure/ careful use).  It was under warranty so FitBit replaced it.  Yesterday, while folding laundry the face came off of my replacement.  As a solution offered from Fitbit, I have been offered a 35% off discount on a future watch purchase.  

I believe this is a defective product and Fit bit should stand behind these watches. They should last longer that 4 -17 months.  Has anyone else had this experience? I am very disappointed in the fact that Fibit is not standing behind their product.  I cannot see spending more money for a 3rd device in under 2 years.  If a product is designed to be worn all the time, it should be more durable than these seem to be.  very disappointed in this company.  I thought Google would be value added.  Not so far.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @geeneria. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Please note the screen cannot be replaceable and/or repaired. When a tracker suffers damage while under warranty, you can contact Customer Support. Discounts and replacements depend on tracker model and other factors.

If you have any questions regarding what is covered under the warranty you can read more about it here fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty.

Before doing something to your watch, please review the section Availability or repair facilities/spare parts  and Exclusions and Limitations from the link I've shared above.

Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team once again if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case. Since you have reported this matter to our Support Team, please note there's nothing left we here in the community can suggest other than reaching out to our team again. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @geeneria. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 3. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Please note the screen cannot be replaceable and/or repaired. When a tracker suffers damage while under warranty, you can contact Customer Support. Discounts and replacements depend on tracker model and other factors.

If you have any questions regarding what is covered under the warranty you can read more about it here fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty.

Before doing something to your watch, please review the section Availability or repair facilities/spare parts  and Exclusions and Limitations from the link I've shared above.

Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team once again if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case. Since you have reported this matter to our Support Team, please note there's nothing left we here in the community can suggest other than reaching out to our team again. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes