Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 3 screen won't turn on

ANSWERED

Today after 1 year and 10 days the screen is black. When I charge it it gets warm. When I try to sync the App tells me to go to settings Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Big-Mac-daddy - if it gets hot when charging stop immediately (it may get warm a little as the battery charges). If it has got wet there may be moisture inside and it can be a sign of a watch fault.

Try restarting the watch by holding the watch button for 10 seconds till it blanks or vibrates and wait for the logo to appear and for it to start.

Logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active window and restart the phone and then try and sync.

See Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Big-Mac-daddy - if it gets hot when charging stop immediately (it may get warm a little as the battery charges). If it has got wet there may be moisture inside and it can be a sign of a watch fault.

Try restarting the watch by holding the watch button for 10 seconds till it blanks or vibrates and wait for the logo to appear and for it to start.

Logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active window and restart the phone and then try and sync.

See Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Best Answer
Thanks
But I still can’t get the watch to do anything
It stopped when I was in the pool yesterday
Is there any way to “dry it out “ or get it repaired ?
Tim
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Big-Mac-daddy. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 3 screen is not turning on. I understand where your concern is coming from. We're here to help you! @Guy_ Thank you so much for your input! 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team just right after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you have any questions regarding the outcome of your case, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team again. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. 

Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can see a tiny bit of moisture through the clear windows inside the back of the watch
Any suggestions on how to get rid of it ?
Tim
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Big-Mac-daddy - it's possible the damage is extensive and is unlikely to work right if it gets water in and gets hot.

You can try drying in a bag of rice for a week. If it recovers you may have to charge frequently and it may not be reliable.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the help I’m going to be a new watch just not sure if it will be another Fitbit or another brand 

Best Answer
0 Votes