Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Barcodes App How?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use iPhone 8plus everything has symched fine etc. however I don’t even have the option in compatible apps for barcodes but the barcodes app shows on my watch. When I click it on my watch it tells me to activate it from my phone. It’s not in the AppStore and it’s not in the compatible apps in the Fitbit app. Am I missing something? I want to put my gym cards on my watch! Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I'm assuming you mean Barcodes app by Terry? In your Fitbit app (on your phone), go to Versa apps, scroll to Barcodes and click on settings icon. Type the card numbers, assign the names (and colors if you wish ☺️), and select proper encoding. For example, for GoodLife Fitness cards it's code-39. For majority of cards it will be EAN/UPC/Code-128 option. Once you're done inputting all your cards, scroll down and click save. Sync Your Fitbit. Now open the app on your versa and your cards should be there. A side note, please compare the barcodes visually with you physical cards. This way you will know you selected the proper encoding.

Screenshot_20180618-142447__01.jpg

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your post. I have entered three barcodes and they all look correct with the amount of digits, however on my watch I can only see the first barcode how do you see the next barcodes? I have touched all buttons on my versa when I have the first barcode up, and I am still unable to see the second and third barcodes. Thank you for your help

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LoriM59 with the app open on your versa press the top right button to switch between the cards. Once it happened to me that one of my cards didn't sync. I had to input it again, make sure I clicked save and sync one more time. 😊

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes