Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Doubling Steps Post Run

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I ran a 4 mile run this morning. Post race, my tracker said I had just over 9500 steps, and it only logged me running less than 4 miles. I DO track my runs with Map My Fitness so I can get the stats of my run. I synced my Versa after the run and everything appeared as normal. 

About an hour and a half later, my tracker showed I had 17,000 steps and mileage over 7.4 miles, along with active minutes up over 100 (when they were originally around 75). I've reset and restarted my tracker. I've removed the tracking that MFP sent over, thus only leaving the running information that the Versa itself logged but nothing is getting my steps back to where they should be.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @TheInkyKitty.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if there is any other way you are logging your exercises or just via MFP? Keep in mind that if you are registering your exercises via MFP and Fitbit your information might get doubled.

Can you provide me with a screenshot of your exercise history?

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes