Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Exercise shortcut question

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I've been using what's called "Cubii" which is an elliptical machine you can use in any chair.  It's allowing me to get movement that I don't otherwise get because I have a hard time walking and can't be on my feet for long.  I got it in July last year and was only able to do 2 minutes at first.  I got sick in October for a few weeks and then got lazy with it.  I started up again on the 1st and have done it every day for at least 20 minutes...up to 30 minutes depending on my bad knee.

I decided I needed something to start working on my upper body.  I found the Gwee Gym which is a resistance band workout system.  Something that can be used sitting or standing.  I thought it would be easy enough for me to use.  I just received it yesterday.  Need to figure out how to use it and what exercises I can physically do with it.

Now onto the question.  I'm trying to figure out what to use for the exercise shortcut.  It's not weights although some of the things you can do with it you could do with weights.  I don't know what an interval workout even is.  Would I select "workout"?  That seems to be the closet item in the shortcut list.  Any suggestions?  Any help is appreciated so I can properly account for the time using it once I figure it out and get started with it.

Lisa from New Hampshire
Aria 2, IOS, MacOS
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I would use workout Mode. Then set up a custom record for what you are doing. Once it syncs you can rename it.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@WendyB Hi.  Thanks.  Can I ask you to explain what you mean by custom record and how that's done?

Lisa from New Hampshire
Aria 2, IOS, MacOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

On the computer dashboard. Go to the activity page scroll all the way to the bottom.

You will see Add Custom activity. Use that to add what ever you want. I have several listed on mine

custom.png

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WendyB ok.  I will have to check that out. Thanks.

Lisa from New Hampshire
Aria 2, IOS, MacOS
Best Answer