Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa -Heat Rate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How to you make the Heart Rate numbers larger on my versa Watch. ?  It is too small now and can't read it during exercise classes. It must be a setting I am sure . But I do not know how to do it. Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @tannenbaumb if your referring the the heart rate on the stats section then @NellyG is correct.

If your referring to the heart rate on a clock, you would need to change the clock face. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Sorry, there is no setting to make it bigger. I agree the figures are hard to read without glasses.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hello @tannenbaumb if your referring the the heart rate on the stats section then @NellyG is correct.

If your referring to the heart rate on a clock, you would need to change the clock face. 

Best Answer

@tannenbaumb you're mentioning heart rate numbers during classes, so I'm assuming you're exercising. If you start a workout on your versa directly, you will be able to tap through middle stats to the heart rate. Middle stats are huge numbers. Hope that helps.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

@tannenbaumb take a look at the picture below.

IMG_20181106_140608.jpg

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer