Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite Edition won't start

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hello all, 

my Versa LiteEdition just stopped working, I hold/press the on/of button and it only shows the Logo for a couple of seconds and goes off again.

I've charge it already for long time

I "re-started" many times

I tried many solutions posted in this community (my watch only has one button BTW)

and no luck,

Can Fitbit Help/Support team help me out please? since I bought it 4 months a go.

Much appreciate the help

thank you

ADR H

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@ADRH, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it only shows the Fitbit Logo and won't start. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

I'd like you to try one more workaround that has been helpful for this type of issues. Please try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello!

I’ve tried to do as suggested, by changing the clock face to one by FitBit. But the issue remains.

Actually, my previous clock face was also by FitBit. My watch won’t even turn on all the way, when I press on the “on” button, The logo comes on the screen but that’s as far as it goes. So when trying to change the clock face, I had to try this several times so that the sync and download would complete.

How may I get this issue resolved? Thanks!

Kind regards,
Adri
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

That is exactly my issue too, except I get nothing but a dark screen. It is less than 3 months old. Hmmm...

Best Answer
0 Votes