Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite exercise button not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I press the exercise button on the screen, nothing happens. It brings me back to the screen with the four icons. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @FBAngelallen, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? If you haven't already done so, please restart your Versa Lite following the steps that are specified on our help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device? and let me know if the issue persists.

Looking forward to your reply. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @FBAngelallen, welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. To better assist you with this, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this issue and how many times since then? If you haven't already done so, please restart your Versa Lite following the steps that are specified on our help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device? and let me know if the issue persists.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This just started yesterday.  I restarted in and it seems to be working now.

thanks!

Best Answer

Thanks for your update @FBAngelallen.

I'm happy to know that your issue was resolved after trying our restart process. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here ready to help you out. 

Because your issue was resolved and just if you're interested, I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate over there. There are several users that share helpful information and tips about eating well, how to manage your weight, better sleep, a mindful lifestyle and some inspiring stories too!  

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family, it was a pleasure to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. This also worked for me! 

Best Answer