Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Lite won't sync and time is wrong

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My watch is not syncing. I’ve turned it off and back on. It loses 3 minutes each time this is done. I’ve deleted the device from my Fitbit device. It aborts every time I try to set up new device. It is a versatile lite, I think. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject & Personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @DanRR. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa Lite before reaching out. 

According to your post, it seems like your Versa Lite is not syncing. With that being said, please try the following steps:

• Unpair your Versa Lite from your phone's Bluetooth and Fitbit app.
  • Unpair other Bluetooth devices that you may also have paired to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use. This can help to prevent connectivity issues or Bluetooth interference.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone.
  • Plug it into the charging cable and open the Fitbit app.
  • Set up your Versa Lite.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Versa Lite.
  • Once your Versa Lite is paired and syncing, please proceed to set up your other Bluetooth devices to your phone again. 

With the steps above, what I want you to do is to pair your Versa Lite first to your phone's Bluetooth settings before any other Bluetooth device is connected to your phone.

Once you manage to sync your Versa Lite, the time should be corrected. Keep in mind that your Fitbit device uses the time of the device you're syncing with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
It worked. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done this 2 times a day for the last 3 days! And it’s back at again today! This does not fix the problem! So now what?

Best Answer
0 Votes