Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Pandora and extra information issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got my Versa on June 1st, was very happy at the beginning then I started having issues with it. First I haven't been able to sync it with Pandora and second, after leaving my Versa at home, (face down, not near any kind of vibrations and/or working fan) I come home to notice that it's been counting a few steps, showing a heartbeat and counting calories burned, how is that possible? How can I trust such a device when I work out?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @Ruthiemps77.

I will be glad to help you out with the issues you are experiencing with your Versa. About the Pandora issue, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why can't I download stations to my Fitbit watch? and follow the instructions provide there.

Now your information, the value that you see on your watch is your estimated calorie burn for the day so far. You still burn calories even if you have been sedentary or were sleeping. We estimate your calorie burn based on your age, gender, height and weight. For the heart rate, you can restart the Versa.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes