Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Screen Keeps Switching

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there! I have been having trouble with my Versa screen for the past couple of days. The clock face will vibrate and switch back and forth to the setting screen on its own. I have tried turning it on and off, resetting it, changing the clock face, and factory resetting it. Is there anything else that I can do?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @AshleighR01

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the difficulty you're experiencing with your Fitbit Versa screen. Thank you for your efforts to resolve the issue. Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue is there a fix?

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Dietz07.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts. 

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue for me - have also tried restarting many times, changing clock face, etc. hope there’s a fix. 

Best Answer
0 Votes