Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Watch Came Open

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I looked down and my watch was hanging open on both sides. I was able to seal one side with super glue but the other side won't seal and I'm afraid to take it aloose so I taped it so I can wear it to work. 

What do I do please, I'm lost without this watch and it's not a 5$ watch so I can't buy another one?

Thanks, 20190115_222849.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunsetRunner At this point, I would recommend reaching out to Customer Support and providing them with these pictures. Also, there are silicone cases for Versa on Amazon that might help keep it intact or at least mask the tape and glue!

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@SunsetRunner At this point, I would recommend reaching out to Customer Support and providing them with these pictures. Also, there are silicone cases for Versa on Amazon that might help keep it intact or at least mask the tape and glue!

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for responding; I forgot about the silicone cases. I'm gonna go
that route, I'm getting alittle tired of the scenarios.
P. S. I really love this watch but it's always something! Technology
Technology!
Have a Blessed Day,
Glenda
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I think you might like the case. I got one that was transparent pink (my versa is rose gold) and it looked lovely. I know it's tiresome, but give Customer Support a try. I know there were users on this forum who got the replacements. Perhaps, you will be lucky too! 😄

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

How can I get toCustomer Service without hanging out on the phone (I work during the time they are open)?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner The best would be to email them! Please take a look at this link: https://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes