Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa won't turn on or charge

ANSWERED

Hi,

I’ve used my Versa watch since 2019 without any problems so far. Currently running on version 72.1.23. Synchronized perfectly yesterday morning, then the screen turned black for good suddenly in the same day afternoon.
The black screen won’t turn on again and the green light is not working. I tried to charge the battery (even if it was half empty before the screen “passed away”…) and to reset the watch with the standard procedure given in the user manual. No success at all.  
Has anyone ever found a solution to overcome the problem? Or do I have to reach the contact support team?

Best,

Bruno

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @BrunoGeo. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa is still not turning on. I understand where your concern is coming from, we're here to help you! 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team just right after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you have any questions regarding the outcome of your case, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team again. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. Thanks in advance!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @BrunoGeo. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa is still not turning on. I understand where your concern is coming from, we're here to help you! 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team just right after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you have any questions regarding the outcome of your case, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team again. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. Thanks in advance!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has now done exactly this! Screen was being dodgy, now it's black and lifeless.

I'm seeing so many reports of these issues, it's like all of a sudden all the versa 2 that have been working just fine for years have just jumped off a cliff, it's ridiculous 

Best Answer

Mine started this on 05/8/2024

Tom
Best Answer
0 Votes

What is the answer, please? My watch is acting the same way.

Best Answer
0 Votes