Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa black screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had my Versa for about 2 months. The screen went black after workout. The screen doesn't show anything, even if you charge it. The green light in the back is on. When the phone rings it vibrates. The steps are getting tracked, but you cant see anything on the watch screen. Anyone have this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Do a Restart and do it several times if necessary.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Siihina12006 and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Are you still having issues with your Versa display?

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello, 
Yes, I still have issues.  I want to get this solved asap.  I miss using it.  Also I sent a video to FIT BIT and hoping the video helps me too.
Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Siihina12006, I am glad to hear that you are already working on this with our support team. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Catch you later. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes