Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa didn't track my SpO2 data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, I am new to fitbit and am just working my way around all the functions, I have the versa special edition and I am sure I read somewhere that it measures your oxygen levels, I have downloaded a clock face with the measurement screen but despite wearing the fitbit for 2 days and nights nothing has recorded... Any advice is welcome, thanks 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Crazycatlady123, welcome to the Community Forums. 

If you see dashed lines on the clock face, a message that the SpO2 data couldn’t be read, or missing data in the Health Metrics tile in the Fitbit app on your phone, keep in mind the following Why didn't I receive SpO2 data?

Regarding EOV, estimated oxygen variation is an estimate of the changes in your blood oxygen saturation levels. For instructions, see How do I track my estimated oxygen variation in the Fitbit app? The EOV feature is designed to see specific events overnight when your blood oxygen saturation levels varied, which could indicate breathing disturbances.

Fitbit SpO2 estimates your average blood oxygen saturation levels and range while you sleep. It’s designed to see potential changes to your fitness and wellness.

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Normally all Versas have the ability to measure Oxygen levels and show the result in a graph called Estimated Oxygen Variation found in the Sleep tile in the app, is that true for you?

The clock face only shows the estimated value from the night, not the immediate one, and thats assuming that all conditions are met for it to do so. See more details

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Crazycatlady123, welcome to the Community Forums. 

If you see dashed lines on the clock face, a message that the SpO2 data couldn’t be read, or missing data in the Health Metrics tile in the Fitbit app on your phone, keep in mind the following Why didn't I receive SpO2 data?

Regarding EOV, estimated oxygen variation is an estimate of the changes in your blood oxygen saturation levels. For instructions, see How do I track my estimated oxygen variation in the Fitbit app? The EOV feature is designed to see specific events overnight when your blood oxygen saturation levels varied, which could indicate breathing disturbances.

Fitbit SpO2 estimates your average blood oxygen saturation levels and range while you sleep. It’s designed to see potential changes to your fitness and wellness.

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes