Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa display is glitching

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The display on my Versa started glitching recently whenever I try to use it aside from just looking at the homescreen, for example if I wanna go to the alarms or stats or anything I start getting these white lines across the screen and sometimes the entire display goes all white with red lines and I can't use it. So far it has returned to normal after leaving it alone for a while but as soon as I try to use it again it starts acting up. I wonder if anyone has had that issue with their device and what can be done to fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@NoorWatey have you tried rebooting your versa several times by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until fitbit logo flashes?

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
Yes I did, but even then the display was glitching, and I feel like it is more of an issue of the screen itself rather than the software. Although before I tried the reset the Versa randomly lost all battery charge and turned off which I don't understand.
Best Answer

@NoorWatey I would probably side with you on this one, but before you reach out to Customer Support, I would recommend giving a factory reset a try. This will wipe your data from Versa so sync it first. Before factory reset, make sure you have deleted versa from your Fitbit mobile app and from your phone's Bluetooth settings. To perform factory reset, open settings app on you Versa and scroll down to About. Tap it and choose factory reset. After factory reset you will need to set up your versa again by adding a new device in your Fitbit mobile app.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

@NoorWatey did you manage to resolve the issue?

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

Yeah I contacted support about it and eventually they decided that I should receive a replacement

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NoorWatey That's awesome news! I'm glad. 😊

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

Thank you Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer

@NoorWatey 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

Can they still give you a new one if you’re is out of warranty?

Best Answer
0 Votes