Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa display not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Woke up to my fitbit Versa not operating. Would connect through the app but the screen is blank. Put on charger and the startup log will show but go black and I can feel buzzing. I’ve done all the trouble shooting, restarts, factory restart, change clock face.  What is the issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, @KenMos.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your Fitbit Versa screen stopped working. Thank you for your efforts to resolve it and providing the additional details, I am here to help. 

I could see that you got in touch with our support team about this previously and you need to finish some steps with them. I recommend getting in touch with them again to continue with the missing steps to see if this helps your Versa. They will let you know what is the next step after performing those steps.

I hope you can get back on track soon.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Same problem here!! I've been trying for a week to solve.  All began with the software update! The clock face I had installed has "been installing" continually for 5 days now!  I've restarted my FitBit Versa 2 10 times!! Each time the clock is still installing with no way to stop it and there's a new issue with my settings I've contacted the developer with no response!  I've never had any problem until Google took over and pushed through the recent software update.  Multiple FitBit users have reported the same problem and there has still been zero resolution attempts by FitBit to resolve this nightmare!  If I can't resolve by tomorrow night on Saturday I'm giving up & buying an Apple device because at least their support team acts quickly to resolve software update issues!!

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

Hi there @AntNikkii, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Versa 2 and for all the steps that you've tried to fix it. I understand how frustrating this can be since you're not able to use your Fitbit anymore.

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the last Versa firmware update. I've noticed that you got in touch with our team last week and they already know about this inconvenience with your Fitbit. I recommend to talk with them one more time to update your case so they can move on with the next step since you're still having the same issues. I'm sure they will be glad to keep assisting you.

Hope you can get back on track soon.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
Hey I ordered a replacement watch and paid for 2 day shipping on 3/31. Tracking says it won’t arrive until 4/5. Don’t offer and charge for 2 day shipping if you can’t follow through

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thank you for getting back, @KenMos. Sorry to hear about this inconvenience with your order. Please get back with our support team so they can help you with this.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same exact issue! This last update made my watch almost unusable. I've been having issues with syncing my watch for months now and called customer service when I just couldn't stand it anymore. They told me to put the app on another device like an iPad. But that defeats the purpose, as I have the watch to get texts from my kids at home while I teach if there is an emergency. Can I get a replacement??

Best Answer
0 Votes