Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa doesn't turn on when I turn my wrist

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just bought a Versa for my girlfriend for Christmas, and already tired of it.... The problems it that the function of waking up the screen when turning the wrist, only works 4 out of 10 times! It is set to automatic, so that is not the problem! I could really need a function where I could set the clock on "always on", so i could use the watch like a normal watch, without shaking my arm or pushing the buttons. 

First i thought that it was the watch that had a problem, and went to the store and got a replacement. Unfortunately i still have the same problem with the new watch:-( I cannot see if it should be possible to adjust the sensitivity, so that the reaction will come faster.

I can not believe that I am the only one with this problem! And again - the screen wake-up is set to auto;-)

Hope that somebody can help me, or tell me if there is a solution in the near future.     

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, installing another clock face woth the possibility to keep your screen on most of the time is possible. Only mind that the battery will drain faster than usual. The Clock Face I will advice you to install will minimize your battery usage to the minimum cause it's only 35 kB's and it will turn of automatically your screen at 09:00 PM. This clock face is called "Classic". You can find it by going to the page where Clock Faces are displayed, press Clock Faces and the All Clock Faces. You will get a screen with all available Clock Faces and on top of the screen a search bar. Press the search Icon on the right side of this bar and it will take you to a new screen with, again, a search bar. Go to the left of the screen, directly right to the search Icon and press it and type "Classic". You will get a screen with the Classic clock listed on top of the screen on the left side. Press it and install it. when installation has ended, wait for a few secs on the same screen untill "Settings and Permissions" are shown. Settings you can always do later by going to clock faces, click it and go to my clock and press the settings icon on the right side of the screen. More important is: press Permissions and enable all the items, if they are not already, otherwise the clock will not functioning properly. How does this clock face look like after customizing it to the max: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/85944iE8F9E65E5A3B04DA/image-size/medium?v... . The stats on the bottom you can change by pressing on it. Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes