Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa firmware update issue

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the same Firmware update issue as many on this page. I've read many people say I need to hold 3 buttons in for 15 seconds blah, blah, blah.

The watch has a Factory Reset under Settings / About. Does that not work?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to welcome you @jrazzle.

If you are having issues updating your watch, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why can't I update my Fitbit device? and follow the instructions provide there. About your inquiry about the factory reset, let's try first the steps in the link.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to welcome you @jrazzle.

If you are having issues updating your watch, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why can't I update my Fitbit device? and follow the instructions provide there. About your inquiry about the factory reset, let's try first the steps in the link.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hello Alejandra,

I followed the link you provided but there I could not find any answer. Cab you give a deep-link to the specific answer?

Best Answer

I’ve clicked on this link about 20 times and read the info which reroutes you to more info but none of it works. Fitbit should really go the extra mile and put some screen images up so we know we’re doing it right or wrong. 

Best Answer

Very frustrating. 

Best Answer

Did you ever get this to work?

Best Answer
0 Votes